Notice to Public Meeting to Discuss Proposed Tax Rate (CLICK HERE)
Groesbeck ISD will hold a public meeting at 6:00 p.m., August 24, 2015 in the Board Room, 1202 N. Ellis, Groesbeck, TX. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the school district's tax rate that will be adopted. Public participation in the discussion is invited.
Community and Student Engagement Rating District Overview
Community and Student Engagement Rating District Overview: School districts are required to evaluate the district's performance and the performance of each campus in community and student engagement. All school districts and charters are required to assign a performance rating of Exemplary, Recognized, Acceptable, or Unacceptable to the district and each campus for overall performance and the following categories:
• Fine arts
• Wellness and physical education
• Community and parental involvement
• The 21st Century Workforce Development program
• The second language acquisition program
• The digital learning environment
• Dropout prevention strategies
• Educational programs for gifted and talented students
Click HERE to view the report.