Welcome to Eduhero!
GISD Staff, you now have FREE access to interactive, on-demand, professional development courses in Eduhero. These courses can be taken anywhere the Internet is available, and carry actual CPE credit. Groesbeck ISD has subscribed to Eduhero to provide access to mandatory compliance training for all district employees. You may also access any of the other courses they have offered.
Register and start taking courses today! Please carefully read and follow the directions below:
- You will receive an email from Eduhero. Open that email and click the link to verify your account.
- Once you have created and verified your account, log in and find any courses that you need or that may be required by your Campus Principal.
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQ section below first.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I begin a course? Click the Launch button next to the course title.
- Is there a certain order I have to take courses? No, you may take them in any order you like.
- Will I have to start over if I get interrupted and cannot complete a course? No, you will be able to continue the course where you left off. Eduhero keeps track of where you were for each individual.
- Do I need to print my certificate? No. District and campus site managers will be able to run reports to see who has completed each required course.
- Can I take any course that interests me? Absolutely! Feel free to take any of the other courses Eduhero has to offer.
If you are experiencing technical difficulty, please email either the Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or Deana Rand at firstname.lastname@example.org.